Thread: Dodgers @ Brewers

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Brewers Dodgers @ Brewers

9/4 Maddux vs. Bush; L 6-3
    9/5 Hendrickson vs. Davis; L 9-0
    9/6 Lowe vs. Capuano; W 2-1

Maddux had an off game and Hendrickson lasted just four innings for the second straight time.

When you don't score runs, you look flat," Los Angeles manager Grady Little said. "There is no getting around that. But we will put this game behind us and come back tomorrow and see if we will be ready to beat on somebody. Then when we start hitting the ball, starting having baserunners, we won't look flat anymore. I guarantee you."

It's hard to get it going if you are not getting any baserunners, and we didn't get too many tonight," Little said.
    All the runs scored aren't going to matter when you have Hendrickson on the mound!

Thread Killah/Angels Mod riverdunesrat's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Brewers

GO
    GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Well I have the opposite problem when Capuano is on the mound.... He gets no run support.... Hang in there Dodger fans.... I still got a hunch you are going to the playoffs and make some noise too!!! Lowe looked good in the finale.... Penny is having a nice year. and Saito (spelling not sure on there) has done a good job closing for you.. And your offense does lead the NL in team BA... SO, i guessing that things will get turned around and all will be good in Dodger land again....

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    That is until the Dodgers get steamrolled by the Mets in the divisional series, if they make it there.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

personal, I feel they are the only team that could beat the Mets in the NL right now, and yes if they make. I think their pitchers will give them a run for their money... I feel the Dodgers starts are better overall, than the Mets starters.. I feel that is the biggest difference between the 2 teams!!!

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    You can't say that anymore. Tom Glavine pitched 6+ shutout innings while Penny was rocked for 7 runs.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

I would still match them up with the Mets as an even series... Every pitcher is going to have off nights and great stuff... Yes, I know Penny has struggles a tad, but overall, with his experience from the Marlins in the post season will help too... And I am well aware of Glavine's and other post season experience too... But if the Dodgers can hit like they have all year... I still like their chances.... If they happen to make the playoffs, and I agree that they are going to need to get hot again and carry momentum then into post season..

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    The Dodgers lately do not have the starting pitching nor momentum, while the surprisingly hot Marlins seem to have both. The bottom line is if the Mets can hit like they have all year, the rest of the National League have no chance.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

See.. I still think if the Dodgers can make the post season, pitching will straighten itself out, and good pitching stops good hitting most cases.. Hell, even the Brewers pitching has gotten straightened out pretty much now that Cordero has established himself as the closer and the starters are healthy.. So, you see, anything is possible.... Hang in there..

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by realmofotalk
    The Dodgers lately do not have the starting pitching
    Don't tell that to Hong-Chih Kuo!

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Yes, Kuo kicked ass tonight. He finally did something right, so as of now he has proven to be more useful than fellow Taiwanese player Chin-Feng Chen.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

I see that the Dodgers are trying to make a statement tonight after their big win... Nice start to their weekend.... Have faith!

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    El Duque outdueled Maddux for the win in the third game, 3-2. But Dodger rookie Eric Stults pitched great today and the shelling of Steve Trachsel and Brian Bannister is equally sweet.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Congrats to ya... See keep the faith... Especially when your team is in the hunt...My faith is in next year.. hahahaha