Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Light Up the Halo Bar & Grill

Thread Killah/Angels Mod riverdunesrat's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Generalissimo
    That says he finished 24th. 12th, 3rd, 5th and 13th, stoopid.
    Fúck you moron. So I can't read a stat. So why the fúck are they listing where a guy ranked and didn't win? Who gives a flying fúck about where they ranked? Eat shit and die General, straight up.....
    GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

Hey dipshit, I was just trying to explain the fúcking stat to you, you fúcking cúnt. So why don't you go on and play in traffic? And fetch me a Bud while you're at it.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    You didn't explain shit. You just stated the rank and then followed it with "stoopid." Excuse the fúck outta me and get yer own goddam beer prick.
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

Well, you're the fúcking idiot who claimed David Justice won 5 MVPs.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Generalissimo
    Well, you're the fúcking idiot who claimed David Justice won 5 MVPs.
    I was just repeating what I saw at Baseball Reference. So it was stoopid and a totally ridiculous claim.....You didn't have to be an ass about it. You better never fúck up around me cuz I'll be all over you like white on rice brother....come down from the self-proclaimed pedestal and join the rest of us and have a beer.......

I did, but David Justice was never anything special, man...I think common sense would lead you to question his 5 MVPs. Didn't mean to sound high-and-mighty about it or whatever you took my first post to be.

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    I told you he didn't win before the General went off on ya...unless you're blocking me, then you can't see my posts...

MLB ERA
    In light of the raging week I've had and the rest of the Country as well, the band for Friday night will be none other than Rage Against the Machine. RATM is the ultimate rage band and the ultimate freedom fighter band. Give them a cause and they are there. My kind of support group. Hit it.....

The special for tonight in honor of RATM and SoCal in general is Carne Asada tacos. No one makes Carne Asada tacos like SoCal.

To go with those tacos and some rage is the Ultimate Cadillac Margarita, on the rock of course.

Yeah baby.....that's what I'm talking about.....

Now let's party.....better days are ahead for all.....

MLB ERA

Angels Saturday night Karaoke

Saturday night Karaoke. Time for homers to shine. Some would say that I am the ultiamate homer for the Justice MVP blunder last week, but whatever....shit happens and time goes on.....

Porter99 had requested that Rick Rizzs, an announcer for the M's be the homer for the week. I have no clue who this guy is. This is what Porter had to say about him.....

This guy makes Wilson Valdez to be freaking god. Not once will he ever stray from sucking up to the M's, even when they are getting pounded 12-0. See Rex for the Angels, mutliply by 2.

As I said, I know nothing of this Rizzs schmuck, so I contacted one of my homies from Dago who currently lives in the Seattle area. This is what he said about him.....

Ahhh Rizzo's ok,he is a Mariners Employee,to be sure.
    Mostly he has to Babysit for for Dave Niehais(?),a Great guy,but senile as hell("A DEEP fly ball,has a chance,Caught by the ss)....So Rizo has to tread carefully,but he knows his business.

LOL....thx to "The Padre" for that bit. Sure wish he would join this board.....

I googled this Rizzs schumck and this is what I got.....some article from a rag called the Seattle Post-Intellingencer......huh? There's intelligence in Seattle....sorry.....jk....

Friday, April 25, 2003

The Answer Guy: Rizzs gets pep from being sweet on the game

By JOHN MARSHALL
    SEATTLE POST-INTELLIGENCER REPORTER

Q: How much sugar does Rick Rizzs consume before he broadcasts a game? He just seems to be so full of it, if you know what I mean.

AG: You may be on to something here, but the culprit may be caffeine more than sugar. Rizzs, whose vocal electricity could be tapped as an alternative energy source, says he drinks two or three cups of coffee (with cream and sugar) before a broadcast and continues to sip coffee throughout. His mother always kept a pot of coffee going at home and young Rick developed the coffee habit at an early age. However, Rizzs dismisses such ingestive theories. He insists his sound comes from being "excited to be doing what I'm doing -- that's what gets me going."

The mofo sounds like Chris Farley less a few pounds....anyway here's to the M's fans and their fave announcer Rick Rizzs. At least the Angels don't have to play the M's spoiler team anymore........

It's dartboard night around here and you all have a choice, you can throw at my fugly mug or you can throw at General's loose lips.....take yer pick.

Drink up everyone......the party is on with a mere 15 days of the 2005 season left....at this point, it's anyone's game.....

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    This place really died.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA

Angels

So liven it up then. Maybe post some more of those ever famous fast food icons that carry a special place in your heart.......

MLB ERA

Angels

Who's gonna light up this halo after tonights game when the Angels clinch the AL West?

Anybody got a band to highlight or a homer to slam? I'm thinking Eric Karros since I saw his fugly ex-Dodger mug on TV twice this past week.....

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Acc. to some fans, Karros was critical of the Dodgers during his first Dodger game on Fox.

MLB ERA

Angels

Light up that Halo baby......we're talking AL West flag....on to the ALCS and beyond.....

MLB ERA

Angels

Anyone for al-ki-hall??????

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast