Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marlins @ Angels series 6/17 - 6/19

AA ERA
    rdr: Do you love watching Terry Mullholland?

Thread Killah/Angels Mod riverdunesrat's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Steak
    rdr: Do you love watching Terry Mullholland?
    Steak, why are you SO obsessed with Mulholland?

Check this out, those bastage rocket scientists at FUX Sports decided that my area would be more interested in seeing the Cubs/Yankees game rather than the Fish/Angels game, so I didn't get to see the the Vlad show yesterday.... Did I mention that I HATE FUX Sports?
    GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

AA ERA
    Why am I obessed with TM? Because patriot and Lynch hates him for no apparent reason. They both focus more on TM's weakness than strong point. They both seem happy when TM bombs. They have been bashing TM since last year never mind TM was the big reason why the Twins won the division and never mind Joe Nathan, Carlos Silva, and Johan all develop under TM's leadership. Yeah I am obessed with him. I yell Mullholland's name in the street and I got crazy looks. Mullholland is my favorite Twin. That guy can pitch. He is a warrior. He is like 45 years old and he is pitching. I hope he pitches till he is 60 and I hope it's for the Twins.

Read what patriot and Lynch think of TM.

http://strike3forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1107

As for why Arizona is interested in seeing the Cubs/Yankees, there is a big reason why. Arizona has always had lot of Chicago transplants forever. Most Chicagoans tend to migrate to Arizona over the years hence why you see lot of Chicago sports fans when their teams come to the BOB, AWA, Glendale Arena, and Sun Devil Stadium.

MLB ERA

OK, I'm rolling just thinking about some looney tunes walking around some town somewhere and yelling at the top his lungs......Terry "Mullholland Drive".....

As for your theory..... ......Phoenix may be filled with Checago rejects but this part of the world is filled with Angels fans (and Pads and D'bags). Their ST used to be near here and many still carry the allegiance. It's no more than a FUX Sports bias and has nothing to do with what is or isn't in this area......
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

AA ERA
    Funny thing happened. I was on my way to my home on Saturday and I was just started screaming "MULLHOLLAND" and this girl that I went to high school with was looking at me as if I was okay. That was funny. I just think chanting his name is funny and obviously, it brings reaction.

I am really obessed with him thanks to patriot and I love watching him pitch. He is funny as hell. It's a honor and privilege watching TM pitch.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    TM is a well-respected veteran of the game. IIRC, a Dodger pitcher passed a start out of respect to allow TM to pitch the final game against the Giants in 2001.

AA ERA
    realmofo: TM is so funny. He is a huge clubhouse favorite with the Twins. When he speaks, everyone listens. Rumor has it that he apparently curse at Kyle Lohse and put him in his place when Kyle was whining about being skipped. TM also orchesterated a players-only meeting Saturday night. When TM speaks, everyone listens.

Shows you how good TM is that a Dodger pitcher passed out of respect for TM.

I hope TM retires as a Twin and I hope he stays with the organization for a very long time though I think lot of teams will call for his service for pitching coach.

AA ERA
    Hey, rdr. Get a load of this. I emailed Evan Grant of the Dallas Morning News about my boy, TM. He actually responded on this site that the Dallas Morning News called SportsSay in which the writers talk about anything in that blog each day.

Here it is. Apparently, Evan thinks I am a lady and that I am nuts about my boy. I better set him straight.

http://www.beloblog.com/sportssay/

Today is Mullholland day at this blog.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Steak
    Here it is. Apparently, Evan thinks I am a lady and that I am nuts about my boy. I better set him straight.
    Well.........I was wondering the same thing even though I knew better. I never said anything as I didn't want to piss ya off.....I have already been razzin ya enough about Terry "Mullholland Drive".....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12