Thread: Yankees @ Angels

MLB ERA

Angels Yankees @ Angels

(70-54) vs. (72-51)

8/20 Game 1: Phil Hughes (2-1, 4.96 ERA) vs. Dustin Moseley (4-2, 4.76 ERA)

8/21 Game 2: Mike Mussina (8-8, 4.76 ERA) vs. Kelvim Escobar (13-6, 2.68 ERA)

8/22 Game 3: Andy Pettitte (10-7, 3.80 ERA) vs. John Lackey (15-7, 3.32 ERA)

Angels win Game 1. Go Sweep!
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA

Re: Yankees @ Angels

I'm happy with 2 out of 3. It would of been nice for a sweep but it's alright.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA

Re: Yankees @ Angels

The New York Yankees got officialy in this series. I was very disapointed in the way the Yankees played these last couple games especialy Mo and Moose. They are starting to worry me that they are getting a little to old.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM