Thread: MVP: 'Hopefully, I can grab a bat in about four days'

MLB ERA

MVP: 'Hopefully, I can grab a bat in about four days'

An MRI exam of Vladimir Guerrero's left shoulder Tuesday confirmed the original diagnosis that the AL MVP has a partial dislocation that does not need surgery.Guerrero was injured Friday night at Dodger Stadium when he made a headfirst dive while trying to score on a double by Steve Finley and was tagged out by catcher Jason Phillips. The Angels said Guerrero will continue his conservative therapy.

"They didn't really explain it to me, but I'm going on how I feel," Guerrero said through a translator. "There should be enough days for me to feel 100 percent once I come back. My range of motion's not there, but I've been playing catch with somebody catching the ball for me because I don't want to overextend it right now. Hopefully, I can grab a bat in about four days."

The five-time All-Star is hitting .303 with seven homers and 24 RBI in 41 games. This is only the second time he had been on the DL since 1997.http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2067858
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA
    Wow, great news for you guys. I love Vlad even though I hate the Angels.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM