Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Angels @ Yankees

MLB ERA

Angels Angels @ Yankees

(52-33) vs. (40-42)

7/6 Game 1: Bartolo Colon (6-4, 6.44 ERA) vs. Andy Pettitte (4-6, 4.25 ERA)

7/7 Game 2: John Lackey (11-5, 3.04 ERA) vs. Roger Clemens (2-3, 4.26 ERA)

7/8 Game 3: Ervin Santana (5-9, 5.35 ERA) vs. Chien-Ming Wang (8-4, 3.58 ERA)
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Turn 2

Re: Angels @ Yankees

Well the Yankees got the 1st game of this series and todays matchup should be a classic with two fantastic pitchers on the mound. This one should be the Fox game of the week around my area.

MLB ERA

It should be the FOX game here also. I always hope for the Braves game but it never happens.

Hopefully the Angels will take Game 2 and 3. Santana has not been so good this season so I'm not so sure about Game 3.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Turn 2

And with the way Wang has been pitching as of late it is going to be extra tough for the Halos to get that final game.

MLB ERA

Yeah he is the only pitcher that has been decent all season.

painting the roses red. hot_corner_gurl's Avatar
    San Francisco (technically not, but close enough)
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Huh, how funny that the two teams that I dislike the most (no offense) are squaring off against eachother. Well, NY won the first game, and they currently have the lead over the Angels. I think it's 1-0 in the bottom of the second.

MLB ERA

It's still 1-0 in the top of the 3rd. Runner on 3rd w/ 1 out.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Tie game.

MLB ERA

Both Lackey and Clemens gave up 1 run after 8 innings. Howie Kendrick scored the winning run off Luis Vizcaino in the 13th for the winning run.

I am not sure about tomorrows game. Hopefully the Angels can pull off a win.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Good game Angels. *sigh* You guys just keep on winning, while my A's are headed in the opposite direction. Tomorrow, it's going to be Santana vs Wang. Santana has an awful road record, and the fact that he's pitching in Yankee stadium isn't going to make anything any easier. I'm taking the Yankees for the rubber game.

Turn 2

I have to agree with you HCG. Santana has a tough road record and the way Wang has been pitching as of late it is going to be tough for the Halos to take this game from the Yankees in the Bronx.

MLB ERA

Well, I'm not surprised that the Angels are losing big time right now.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Angels were crushed 12-0. The losing pitcher-Santana. Suprise, suprise. Allowed 4 runs in a 34 pitch first inning. Wang pitched very nicely, 6.1 innings, 5 hits, 2 walks, 3 K's. Now, if only the A's can keep this 3-2 lead...

Turn 2

Well the A's sure didn't hold onto there 3-2 lead as they are now losing 6-3. They gave up 4 in the 7th inning.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Thanks for reminding me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast