Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Angels @ Yankees

Turn 2

Re: Angels @ Yankees

Well it is 7-3 now and it looks like the M's are going to gain another game on the A's and inch closer to the Halos.

MLB ERA

The Yankees might of won the series but the Angels are still in 1st place and the Yankees are in 3rd and 10 games back.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

AAA ERA

Quote Originally Posted by DravenX View Post
    The Yankees might of won the series but the Angels are still in 1st place and the Yankees are in 3rd and 10 games back.
    9 games back in the L column from 1st and 7 from the WC. This was an important series win against a team that always kills us, we needed some momentum heading into the break and we have a nice stretch coming up after the break. it's now or never to make a run for the 2007 season.

painting the roses red. hot_corner_gurl's Avatar
    San Francisco (technically not, but close enough)
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Hey LA don't look now but the Mariners are only 2.5 games back, and they are on one heckuva streak right now.

Turn 2

The M's have been quite a surprise to me, especially there starting rotation. Other than King Felix , they basic have a bunch of mediocre guys they are throwing out there. There bullpen has been supurb and there hitting has been better than expected.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

The only bad thing about them (or good in my mind) is that they're a streaky team. They'll win 10 then lose 10. Hopefully when the go on their losing streak, the A's will catch fire...

Turn 2

And the one good thing that the A's have going for them is they always seem to play supurb ball in the 2nd half of the season.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

The A's love playing July and August baseball, unfortuneately, there seems to be no way of slowing down those Halos.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12