Thread: Angels @ Cardinals

MLB ERA

Angels Angels @ Cardinals

(38-23) vs. (26-30)

6/8 Game 1: Bartolo Colon (5-2, 5.44 ERA) vs. Kip Wells (2-10, 6.40 ERA)

6/9 Game 2: Ervin Santana (4-6, 5.32 ERA) vs. Braden Looper (6-4, 3.72 ERA)

6/10 Game 3: Jered Weaver (5-3, 3.88 ERA) vs. Todd Wellemeyer (1-1, 7.26 ERA)

I have a good feeling about this series. Let's win another.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA

Re: Angels @ Cardinals

The Angels are doing pretty good so far this season. Today they will go for a sweep against the defending champs. With Weaver on the mound the Angels have a good shot for the sweep.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA

Re: Angels @ Cardinals

The Angels did not get the sweep, no big deal. Don't need sweeps to win this division.