Thread: Kruk vs. McPherson

Thread Killah/Angels Mod riverdunesrat's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Kruk vs. McPherson

On Baseball Tonight, why is it that John Kruk is picking on Dallas McPherson? On several occasions now I have heard him state that McPherson needs to step up and get the job done and that he is lagging. I don't get his criticism of Dallas. I know he is a sportscaster and most of them have a lower IQ than the average ex-MLB player. But get serious Kruk.....he is a rookie.....

GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Kruk is right to do these things. He wants a super prospect live up to his potential. They let Troy Glaus go because of this kid. He is in no way filling his shoes. McPherson got to see time last year and should be doing better than he is.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer
    Kruk is right to do these things. He wants a super prospect live up to his potential. They let Troy Glaus go because of this kid. He is in no way filling his shoes. McPherson got to see time last year and should be doing better than he is.
    They did NOT release Glaus because of McPherson. They reportedly released him due to concern about injury and to unload his salary. Apparently Kruk has forgotten that McPherson missed the majority of ST due to back spasms. My point is why single out McPherson and let Finely a 17 year vet or Figgins get free rides, both of whom aren't living up to their potentials.
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    They let Glaus go because he was expendable. They had his replacement, didn't want to pay, and he is injury prone. Finley is not the future of tis tea and Kruk knows that Finley knows how to get things going. Figgins started to struggle as of late but is doing far better than McPherson.

AA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by riverdunesrat
    On Baseball Tonight, why is it that John Kruk is picking on Dallas McPherson? On several occasions now I have heard him state that McPherson needs to step up and get the job done and that he is lagging. I don't get his criticism of Dallas. I know he is a sportscaster and most of them have a lower IQ than the average ex-MLB player. But get serious Kruk.....he is a rookie.....

I keep telling you to stop watching Baseball Tonight, but you don't listen to me.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Steak
    I keep telling you to stop watching Baseball Tonight, but you don't listen to me.
    LOLOLOLOL
    Hey we're hard up for real baseball news in AZ......

MLB ERA
    Maybe Kruk will let up now. DMac has homered and produced in three straight games.....

AA ERA
    Then watch Arizona Sports Report on FSN Arizona or go to Internet for baseball fix. That's where I go get my fix. Sites like ESPN.com, cbs.sportsline.com, and MLB.com. Hell you can go to MLB.TV for baseball highlights.