Thread: Good Luck Royals!

Good Luck Royals!

Just wanted to wish you guys good luck, and that it's going to be a shame for you guys to start off the season 0-2.

Todays going to be a great game.

I was there today and it was fun as usual, though I wish the Royal bats would have been awake. Rogers pitched a great game though, all credit goes to him. The Royals will win it Wednesday though, they had better anyway.

You had to like Shelton's two HRs?

Anyways, looks like Tigers are about to blowout the Royals. Damn you gotta love how Bonderman pitched. 6.2 IP, 3 H, 1 ER, 1 R, 0 BB, 8 Ks. DAMN!

The Clubhouse Co-Mod HuskerFan2002's Avatar
    AAA ERA
    Royals are on pace to lose 162 games! >_>

Ha ha. Actually the game I saw, they weren't too bad. Only if their pitching would pick up some, they would probably win some games. If I had to pick a favorite player on their team it has to be Reggie Sanders, the guy played great in Tuesday's game.

AAA ERA
    Hey Rocksports..who do you cheer for when Detroit plays the Yankees?

I couldn't believe that second homer by Shelton went out. The wind definately helped that one. Hopefully they get on the winning track today.

The Clubhouse Co-Mod HuskerFan2002's Avatar
    AAA ERA
    I'm really hoping the Royals would promote Alex Gordon to the majors ASAP. They need about 9 Gordon's on that team.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    And about 11 Felix Hernandez's
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

Quote Originally Posted by griffeyfan3
    Hey Rocksports..who do you cheer for when Detroit plays the Yankees?
    Yankees, of course. But it's one of those things that you're not really dissappointed with either team losing aslong as they give it their all.

Quote Originally Posted by Killah Sith
    I couldn't believe that second homer by Shelton went out. The wind definately helped that one. Hopefully they get on the winning track today.
    I think I remember the one you're talking about. Yah I couldnt believe that it was a HR, but of course I was estatic when I saw him start running around the bases.