Thread: It can't get any worse.

It can't get any worse.

Another youth movement, Sweeney could get traded, and a 13 game losing streak for a team well on their way to having the worse record in history of a once great and proud franchise. Could it get any worse?

Yes it can. One thing I've been looking forward to for years was the big World Series reunion celebration, which was this weekend. I had my tickets for tonight when Bret Saberhagen was to be inducted into the Royals Hall of Fame with many of his 1985 World Champion teammates in attendance. Well the game rains out Friday night ruining one ceremony, then again on Saturday ruining another. The crazy thing is, in the history of the Royals they have had a total of 3 home rainouts in August. ONLY THREE!!!! In the past two days, they've had 2. Too bad I have to work tomorrow, but it'll probably rain out as well.

AA ERA
    Wow. That totally blows. Sorry man .
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

I heard a story about that, how the fans are so disappointed with the current team that the ownership is having difficulty pre-selling tickets for that game with Saberhagen, which I don't blame the fans for one bit. The acquistions by Baird haven't been THAT bad on the whole, but the ownership doesn't seem to want to pay...
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

Actually ownership hasn't been that bad, they tend to get a bad rep in the media,especially nationally. Though I found out this past week we have yet to sign Alex Gordan. They better get a move on that one.

I haven't even told the story yet of what happened while I was at the stadium that pissed me off to the point I emailed the Royals. Maybe when I have more time.