Thread: Greinke hurt

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Greinke hurt

Greinke only goes 2 1/3 innings, out of the game with a right elbow injury. He's replaced here in the third inning by Nate Field. Still a 0-0 game.

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Yeah, I was looking at GameCast and wondering why Field was pitching. Royals better hope it's not serious, Greinke is one of the brightest young pitchers in Baseball.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    X Rays were negative. This guy is the franchise in KC right now. They can't afford any major arm injuries from him.

AA ERA
    He better be friggin good. If he was hurt badly this season would suck hardcore on day 4.
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

Talk about making one's heart sink when I first heard the news. Luckily it sounds as if he's fine. I haven't heard if he'll miss a start yet though, I'm guessing he won't.

Well, glad to hear it's not serious. Grienke is truly a great player, and to lose him to a horrible elbow injury would really hurt most of the Royal fans.

Been busy all week, so I don't know the update on Grienke, but I would let him miss a start and just let it sit out. Pitcher + Elbow = Something not to mess with.

They said yesterday that he shouldn't miss a start.