Thread: Are the Royals the Braves AAAA team?

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Royals Are the Royals the Braves AAAA team?

Royals signed OF Melky Cabrera to a one-year, $1.25 million contract.
    It's hard to bash the deal. The Royals have to take chances on guys like this, and at $1.25 million it's really not that big of a risk. Cabrera's problem in Atlanta was conditioning, not talent, and he may decide to get his act together in order to score a better deal next winter. The 26-year-old had 13 homers and a 752 OPS over 485 at-bats in his last year as a Yankee.
    Why does Dayton Moore insist in bringing over the Braves scraps?? Yes, I get it! Moore used to work in the Braves front office but this is getting retarded! Francoeur and now Cabrera? What the **** is this guy thinking? None of these moves help! Kyle Davies will welcome his former Brave brethren with open arms. Dayton Moore, you make me ****ing sick! I can't wait to see how you **** this Greinke trade up

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Are the Royals the Braves AAAA team?

Sorry, Melky never earned Braves status, he's still New York's illegitimate child.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Re: Are the Royals the Braves AAAA team?

Nope, he was thrown away by the Braves therefore Braves trash. Moore's dumpster diving outside Wren's office.