Thread: Jose Guillen flips out again, abuses more chairs

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Royals Jose Guillen flips out again, abuses more chairs

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP)—Volatile Kansas City outfielder Jose Guillen got into a heated clubhouse exchange with pitching coach Bob McClure prior to Saturday night’s game, knocking over chairs before several Royals stepped in to separate them.

Guillen and McClure argued face-to-face, but no punches were thrown. Guillen, who unleashed a profanity-filled tirade against his teammates in May, declined to comment on the incident and started against Tampa Bay.

Guillen was sitting at a table by his locker when he toppled over a chair and made a comment in Spanish. After a teammate attempted to calm him down, Guillen appeared to get more agitated, tossed over another chair and said, “Coaches don’t need to be all up in our … business.”

McClure, who was sitting at his locker, turned around and said, “Jose, if you’re talking about me, then you need to shut … up.”

Guillen then knocked over another chair, yelled at McClure and confronted the coach.

Guillen told McClure he wasn’t talking about him and wasn’t being disrespectful toward the coach. Guillen added he didn’t appreciate McClure telling him to be quiet.
    It's a shame Jose Guillen, Manny Ramirez, Shawn Chacon, Milton Bradley and John Gibbons have never been on the same team.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Jose Guillen flips out again, abuses more chairs

As reefer would say, a headcase like Guillen is great for any bad team!!!!!!!!
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Re: Jose Guillen flips out again, abuses more chairs

Where the **** do you come up with this shit??? Do I go around saying "Here's something else Zito's dead ass wrong about"? No so I would love it if you knocked off your dumbass bullshit! You lied about what I said about Tomko and now you're doing it again. If anything I said Guillen was a great fit because HE ACTUALLY HITS FOR POWER!!! That's something a Royal did not have last year. And when Guillen went on his tirade earlier, the Royals started winning. Guillen has 13 HRs, just five less than the team leader of all last year. Here's something else Zito is dead ass wrong about!!