Thread: Royals sweep the Yanks

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Royals sweep the Yanks

The Royals went 78 straight series without a sweep until tonight. The Yanks gave two Royals starters their first wins of the season. Also former Giants Ryan Jensen got the win in tonight's game to get the sweep. Is this Buddy Bell's doing? Probably not. Could this be the start of a great winning streak? It's gonna be hard with Texas coming to town. Astacio vs Hernandez tomorrow and it looks like a pretty even pitching matchup. Looks like it could be a good one.

AA ERA
    Buddy Bell goes 3-for-3 against the Yankees in his managerial debut. That's a good start. These three games is the first time I have seen the Royals this spirited this entire season.

AAA ERA
    Will Buddy Bell ever lose a game?

congrats to the Royal fans, you whooped us 3 straight. i hope you continue to play like that the rest of the way.

AA ERA
    I bet Bell lose one this weekend against Texas.

I think the Royals will play like that season. This team has players that are playing for their jobs so they are going to impress the new manager. I think it's great. Royals are definitely going to lay down to Chicago, the Twins, and the Indians.

It's all about Big Matty Stairs baby!
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

AAA ERA
    KC wins again- Buddy Bell cannot be stopped!

That was a great series for the Royals, and a much needed one. All this has reenergized the Royals and the fanbase. We know that KC isn't going to do this the rest of the way, but people are excited and even hopeful again. Hopefully Bell keeps these guys playing well, improving, and winning some games here and there.