Thread: Something else Berkman could wind up doing..

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Something else Berkman could wind up doing..

Of course, right now he's an early candidate for MVP, batting champ, triple crown (so with that homerun and rbi champ) as well as hitting 40 doubles and walking 100 times, throw in top five for OBP, SLG, AND OPS, well the man is just rolling right now, obviously.

Well, it does not end there. You don't expect it from a rather.. large fellow, but the guy could easily have a 25/25 season (although, healthy, he's going to hit a lot more than 25 homeruns since he has 16 as of now). As of May 21, he tied his career high for steals in a season with 9. So at his current pace, he could get 26-27. Not exactly a steal threat in his career, being 63/96, perhaps with all the attention Tejada and Lee draw, no one is watching Berkman when he's on base. Nor would you actually expect him to steal with the thunder the astros have. But, right now, he's doing it. Fantasy geeks who own him are overwhelmed with happiness.

Berkman is 9/10 in steals. Perhaps a man who stands ahead of Chipper Jones and Chase Utley in the early going?
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA

Re: Something else Berkman could wind up doing..

That's actually impressive. Although stealing is more about the read and the jump. I'm impressed. He could be a quadruple crown winner!