Thread: Walking On Broken Glass

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Walking On Broken Glass

Hunter Pence was at Astros camp on Wednesday and said he hopes to begin doing light exercises by Thursday after suffering lacerations when he crashed through a glass door on Monday night.
    He was feeling "good, a lot better than yesterday," he said. "The main thing is not really that I'm hurting and a lot of pain. I just have to make sure that the wound heals and I don't rip open the stitches, so I can't bend the (left) knee too much." So much for his plans to experiment with Jeff Bagwell's stance this spring.
    Apparently someone shut the glass door when he had left it open. He ran from the hot tub and went right through a glass door. I still don't see how this can happen in 2008. I have walked into glass doors before and just bounced right through them.

MLB ERA

Re: Walking On Broken Glass

Wow. That is one of the strangest injuries I have heard in a while. Almost as funny as Glenallen Hill walking into a glass table while having a dream that he was being attacked by spiders.....or Clint Barmes with his venison.