Thread: Aubrey Huff is now an Astro

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    rf28

The Astros got what they needed, they needed someone that has a bat and now Huff can certainly help. Plus he's playing closer to home and that's always a positive.

MLB ERA
    Not a bad deal for the Stros. Although he hasn't gotten the power going or been producing runs this year, Huff is known as a pretty good power threat and he's still only 30 years old. Not to mention playing in Houston could get that power stroke going for him.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LeagueTeamRecordStandingDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS Wins
    MSLRangers27-111st2731772
    PSLJedi31-448th00000

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Huff and Ensberg splitting time will help. Anything to light a fire under Morgan's ass!

MLB ERA
    Hopefully they'll be sending Jason Lane or Preston Wilson to the bench more often than not to make room for Huff, since neither of them have been worth playing this year.

Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer
    Huff and Ensberg splitting time will help. Anything to light a fire under Morgan's ass!
    Yeah I saw that Houston listed Huff as an infielder. However Houston should have acquired him as an Outfielder! That was what they needed in the first place right, a quality right-fielder? So come on, he can split time but mainly he needs to be in RF.

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    I heard yesterday on ESPN, yes I know lol, that they think the trading for of Huff means that Ensburger could be moved when he returns from the DL. And they think the Padres would be the perfect team since they have no real 3B. any thoughts?

MLB ERA
    Uh, that would kinda not accomplish the goal of improving the Astros offense. Ensberg is one of the few Houston players with a future on the team.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    When is Ensberg supposed to be back?

I would hate to think of Huff as a stop-gap kind of addition.

Astros Aubry Huff

Did anyone know Aubry is also a great country and western singer... He has made a cd...I can't wait until I can get it....
    debbie481957