Thread: Hey Guys!

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

Hey Guys!

Hey Guys,
    Just thought i would introduce myself on the forum, before i started chatting more. I was invited over here by Tedc, who i know from the Houston Texans Forum.

I am a big Football and Baseball fan from over the big pond and love the Hosuton Texans and Astros alike, Just looking for somewhere to chat about Baseball, this seems like a great place from Teds Recomendation.

Sideline

Rookie ERA
    Welcome Sideline!

This is a good place for game threads, especially when we play the Reds.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Hey sideline! Welcome to the forums man. Stick around and we will get to know eachother quite well. looks the the Astros Reds competition will be big this year. So good luck Astros fan! And welcome.

Welcome to the forum, although there are too mant NL Central fans here already. I blame the Reds.

Putting A-Rod to shame A's Baby Girl's Avatar
    AAA ERA
    Welcome. Hope you enjoy your time here

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Hey welcome the forums Sideline. If you ever need anything, feel free to contact me.

I bet you're anticipating for when the third Killer B is back, huh? Jason Lane has really stepped it up in Berk's abscence though. Anyway, make yourself at home.

AAA ERA
    welcome from the BIGGEST reds fan of all of them...

Rookie ERA
    Sideline lives across the big pond and loves American football in the land of fOOtball european stlye.

Do you see many Astros games on the net?

AA ERA
    Welcome!

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA
    Hey thanks for the welcome guys, appreciate it.

I have the MLB Radio, and we have a channel over here called NASN, which is a subscription channel that i order, take a look at www.nasn.com so we get usually a game every day but different teams, so far ive seen three Astros games this season. We also get the Sunday Night Presentation from ESPN on our regional Channel but late at night over here so its a VCR job. lol

And yep as Tedc said, i love my (American) Football not soccer, im not really into Soccer that much having grown up around (American) Football most of my life over here, I also play (American) Football over here for my local team.

I do also really love my Baseball, really get into it during the Summer Months, was absoultly gutted last year with the Astros Playoff loss as im sure you all were over there.

Rookie ERA
    Yeah, if we can ever get him to cross that big drink, he has front row tickets in the Bull Pen at a Texans game waiting.

We always do a toast for him and Waddy, another Honorary Blue Crew friend, at our tailgate.