Thread: Manny unhappy in boston

MLB ERA

Manny unhappy in boston

According to SI's Tom Verducci, Manny Ramirez wants to be traded from the Boston Red Sox. Again.
    Ramirez reportedly told team officials he is unhappy in Boston, particularly with his lack of privacy off the field. This would be the third time in four years that Ramirez has requested a trade. The report also states the Red Sox have no intention of moving him. This most likely is just another of one Manny's many mood swings.
    per rotoworld.
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

Rookie
    Down in Kokomo, where we'll get there fast and then we'll take it slow.
    Rookie ERA
    It's that time of year again, Manny must be off his meds. Seriously, if I didn't know better I would think he has manic depression. One minute he is smiling and goofing with guys like David Ortiz, the next minute he is demanding a trade. And oh yeah, he just won a World Series ring with this team, this is terrible for him in Boston.

And what's with the privacy comment? Is Theo Epstein following him around with binoculars?

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    he's probably mad that he got caught taking a leak in the monster during a game last week

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Manny has done this before and played through it. He has wanted out for sometime but he is a professional and does his job. He's no Nomar.