Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Trade] Smoak for Cliff Lee

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: [Trade] Smoak for Cliff Lee

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodLeo View Post
    does that negate the fact that you're always here to do the very same thing you were just whining about to rub it in my face?
    I'm pretty sure I wasn't whining, but rather was stating about a fact of life about fans of rival teams, but I like that you're trying to use this to vent how I'm a hypocrite to criticize your favorite football team's personnel blunders.

MLB ERA

No. I'm just saying you're in here playing the woe is me act like as though Dodgers fans are the only sports fans in the nation that has to deal with smack talk from fans of rival teams.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

But I wasn't referring to all sports. Just baseball. And it's true. The other big rivalry in baseball, between the Yankees and the Red Sox, hasn't had the same level of hatred since both sides got what they wanted by winning the World Series in the last decade.

MLB ERA

At least when a Giants fan talks trash to you you can think up material on their favorite team. It's not as though it's some douchebag neutral fan who doesn't claim a team talking shit just because he hates them for no apparent reason.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

For the material that I provide from my cynical view of my favorite baseball team that you hate (the reason you offered was because "It's fun!"), I think it's only fair that in return I talk shit about your team in your favorite sport.

MLB ERA

I don't hate the Dodgers, actually. Funny how your selective memory never remembers that.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

All I remember is your trolling Dodger forums at the height of the Dodger-Padre rivalry in 2006 while beating your point that the back-to-back NL West titles made the Padres the more relevant team between the two and then, when the Dodgers matched the division titles and advanced further in the playoffs than the Padres did previously, your cheering for Matt Stairs' home run off Broxton like a douchebag Raider fan would root for the Chargers to fail because it's all he has since his team is in the cellar.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by realmofotalk View Post
    And another thing: Why is that even though we have the best record in the league the ****** Giants still have a horseshoe up their asses to within striking distance for the NL West? Why? This is such bullshit.
    Goddamn you're pathetic

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123