Thread: Guillen Wants Out Of KC

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Royals Guillen Wants Out Of KC

Jose Guillen wants out of Kansas City and would be willing to defer money to make it happen, ESPN Deportes reports.
    Guillen signed on with the high bidder, and he had to know what he was getting into. Of course, the Royals had so much more money on the table than anyone else that it's hard to blame him for not passing it up. Guillen is mostly frustrated about his relationship with manager Trey Hillman, a source told ESPN. "Guillen and Hillman are not on speaking terms, they don't talk," said the source. "Guillen is definitely not happy, he's not comfortable and he would do anything he can in economic terms to ease his way out of Kansas City." There has been speculation that the Braves were interested, but that seems unlikely now. That Guillen is owed another $24 million after this year will make dealing him difficult.
    What a ****ing child!! Guillen knew he was signing with a shitty team that is in building to rebuilding mode. And from what I hear, if you can't get along with Hillman you really can't get along with anyone. Guillen has been crying all year and I think he is stuck in KC unless a team gets really creative. He still has a great arm and can hit for power. Mets, Twins, Tigers and even the Marlins might need him but doubt they want this guy who has been a slight headache everywhere he went.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Guillen Wants Out Of KC

The Diamondbacks need a hitter. Git r' done.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

So now Reefer is against Guillen. You're so wish-washy.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

How am I wishy washy oh naive one?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I was a against Guillen from the start, you were washing his balls with your tongue.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

So where am I wish washy? Sorry if KC needed a big bat.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

How quickly the wind blows. Royals need him but good lord man!! $11 million a year for Guillen? That's a tad much but the Royals are starving for offense.
    Here's my quote from when they Guillen signed I was just licking his sack wasn't I? Here is something else KOZ is dead ass wrong about DAW are your new initials!! Dead Ass Wrong!! You were against the move? Too bad you never responded to the Guillen signing.

What the **** was he thinking about signing with the Royals in the first place anyway? He is always been the shithead he's best known for.
    Twins All-Time Record since the day I exist
    3,955 total games (1964-1991), .496