Thread: Orioles...

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Orioles Orioles...

The Baltimore Orioles have apparnetly pulled Miguel Tejada back off the waiver list wire.

According to Yahoo!SPorts Rumors: the Chicago White Sox would not reveal if they put a claim on Tejada. The Baltimore Orioles then pulled Tejada off the waiver wire list.

If this is true, what is Baltimore thinking and wishing for by putting Tejada out there? And I didn't realize teams could pull players off the waivers list once they were put on it. I learned something new today about baseball. I guess I don't know everything about baseball after all!!! hahahaha. man, I love ripping on myself. Keeps you young at heart!!!

It's me... Gene Parmesan
    Rookie ERA

Re: Orioles...

Not big news, this happens w/ most players after the July 31 trade deadline. Teams can put players on waivers, if they make it through, then the team can trade them before the waiver trade deadline. If the player is claimed, then the team has to work out a trade with the claiming team or pull him back. Once pulled back, the player can't be placed on these revocable trade waivers again. It happens all the time with almost all players, the only reason this is news is that there was actually a chance that Miggy could get traded. It's really a no lose situation.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...bedard2006.jpg

TSSL - Houston Astros
    TPSL - Chicago White Sox

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Re: Orioles...

I agree. I think both sides need to start with a new sitaution. Good luck to your O's!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Re: Orioles...

Not big news because I already posted it last night