Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Franco signs with the Braves

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Re: Franco signs with the Braves

yes, we are friends. I consider everyone in the forum friends. I just wanted to make sure we were good. Even theough the members don't always agree, that is ok with me, I dont always agree withother members either, just respect each other's opinion and I try to move on. I try to apologize if I tick someone off, or vise versa. There are many more things in life to worry about than baseball and someone else's opinion. So, we are good on my end.

And, you are mighty welcomed for the rep. points. and Thanks for your points as well.

On a side note, I didnt know you and Turn2 were sisters. That is cool. Hope she is feeliing better real soon. Prays go out to you as well then, cause the support staff needs it as well. The caring and worring takes a toll on you too. I know first hand, My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer last year. SHe is a survivor thank GOD, but I do understand. Thoughts and prays to all in your family then!!

painting the roses red. hot_corner_gurl's Avatar
    San Francisco (technically not, but close enough)
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Franco signs with the Braves

Yay all is well again. You are officiallly my brotha from another motha (lame joke i know).

I sent you a pm with some stuff cause I don't want to type it out in the open...tell your wife that she should be very proud of herself, that she is a woman who is out to change the world. Congrats to her.

Back to the topic, Franco is in the starting lineup at first for the Braves. He's 0-for-1. Don't know if he got anymore standing O's...

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Re: Franco signs with the Braves

thanks for the nice compliment, sista! hahahaha...

and yes, it is good to see Franco getting some playing time in Atlanta. Always liked Julio.

painting the roses red. hot_corner_gurl's Avatar
    San Francisco (technically not, but close enough)
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Franco signs with the Braves

You are very welcome botha!

Did a little research on Mr. Franco. This is his 25th season. He's been with the Phillies, Indians, Rangers, White Sox, Chiba Lotte Marines (Japan), Brewers, D-Rays, Samsung Lions (Japan), Braves, and Mets. His nickname is Moses (no need for an explination), and people don't even know when his real birthday is. His career totals are pretty darn good, not exactly HoF numbers, but I'd be happy if I retired with the numbers that he has - (.289 avg, 173 HR, 1186 RBI, 2570+ hits, 281 SB, was an AS MVP in 1990 and the AL batting champ in 1991).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12