Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rockies sign Javy Lopez.

It's not Mirabelli. He was horrid and the only reason he was on the team is because of Wake, but he was at least capable at something, unlike Javy (the only time I've seen people run at will on the Red Sox was with Javy behind the dish, and we have Wakefield).
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA
    fair enough... realm, just asking your opinion!!

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brewersfan19
    no cause you want him not to beat the dodgers, or no because you think he is washed up!
    Javy Lopez is washed up. Bobby Thomson at his current age has better chance at beating the Dodgers than Javy does.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA
    ok. fair enough.

AA ERA
    Javy Lopez needs more than the thin air in Colorado to help rejuvenate his career. Would it be out of the question to recommend steroids??
    "They asked me if I wanted the ball in Game 6, and I said yes. I'll always say yes. That's what I did with Jack McKeon. I told him, 'Let me see how I feel tomorrow.' I went out, did a long toss, came in and said, 'I'll pitch, I want it, I want to do it.' And it ended up working out." -Josh Beckett

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA
    I just wanted to mention the fact, that I love hearing from all the Javy supporters!!hahaha! Wonder if he used the juice? Has broke down a lot since signing for the big $$$$$$$$$$. Have a great year to get the big contract ($$$$$), get off the roids!!! Is this possibly the gamble, risk that all players are taking these days?

AA ERA
    It helped him before might as well try it again and if he gets caught, oh well, he was washed up anyway. Ok, I know he hasn't ever been found guilty or been speculated that much, but hey, it's certainly not out of question.
    "They asked me if I wanted the ball in Game 6, and I said yes. I'll always say yes. That's what I did with Jack McKeon. I told him, 'Let me see how I feel tomorrow.' I went out, did a long toss, came in and said, 'I'll pitch, I want it, I want to do it.' And it ended up working out." -Josh Beckett

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Lopez isn't even guarenteed a spot on the roster. As is, he is the projected backup.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12