Thread: Miguel Tejada

AA ERA

Miguel Tejada

I have learned that the Astros are in talks with Baltimore for Miguel Tejada. I don't have much more detail than that, but it comes from a trusted source. Houston has been reluctant to offer up outfielder Hunter Pence, who currently has 22 home runs in Double A. It'll be interesting to see how this one plays out. The Astros previously expressed interest back in January.

A couple more tasty Tejada nuggets: The Reds kicked the tires on the superstar shortstop, but a deal couldn't be completed without including stud pitcher Homer Bailey. In my opinion, if the Reds are really going for the gold this year, they should've pulled the trigger. Also, the reason the Angels are resisting a Tejada deal: Mike Scioscia. Scioscia doesn't want Tejada bringing his...influence...into the clubhouse.

MLB ERA
    With what the O's reportedly asked for Tejada from the Angels, no way in hell should they be dealing for him, bad clubhouse presence or not. Ervin Santana and Howie Kendrick and Scot Shields for him would be one helluva bad deal for the Angels. I'd expect most other teams would have a similar demand placed upon them for Tejada.

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    please read the rules regarding trade rumors again...you need to provide a credible source:

http://strike3forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=945

Destined to mediocrity
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants666
    I have learned that the Astros are in talks with Baltimore for Miguel Tejada. I don't have much more detail than that, but it comes from a trusted source. Houston has been reluctant to offer up outfielder Hunter Pence, who currently has 22 home runs in Double A. It'll be interesting to see how this one plays out. The Astros previously expressed interest back in January.

A couple more tasty Tejada nuggets: The Reds kicked the tires on the superstar shortstop, but a deal couldn't be completed without including stud pitcher Homer Bailey. In my opinion, if the Reds are really going for the gold this year, they should've pulled the trigger. Also, the reason the Angels are resisting a Tejada deal: Mike Scioscia. Scioscia doesn't want Tejada bringing his...influence...into the clubhouse.
    Taken from www.mlbtraderumors.com:

<H3 class=entry-header>Astros Talking About Miguel Tejada

MLBTradeRumors has learned that the Astros are in talks with Baltimore for Miguel Tejada. I don't have much more detail than that, but it comes from a trusted source. Houston has been reluctant to offer up outfielder Hunter Pence, who currently has 22 home runs in Double A. It'll be interesting to see how this one plays out. The Astros previously expressed interest back in January.
    The Biggest Games. The Best Tickets. StubHub.com

Posted on July 19, 2006 at 09:17 AM in Baltimore Orioles, Cincinnati Reds, Homer Bailey, Houston Astros, Hunter Pence, Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, Miguel Tejada | Permalink | Comments (23) | TrackBack (1)
    </H3>

In college they call this plagierism.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Providence A's
    please read the rules regarding trade rumors again...you need to provide a credible source:

http://strike3forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=945

No, its your boy Giants Fan who got owned. Plagiarism is illegal.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

AAA ERA
    Toronto could use him, send them Adams, Hillenbrand, and Romero, throw in Purcey too !
    http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7...uthbertrc1.jpg
    Im not the Genius that traded for Brandon McCarthy. And my name is certainly not John Gibbons...

MLB ERA
    Maybe Josh Towers to sweeten the deal?

Destined to mediocrity
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy31
    Toronto could use him, send them Adams, Hillenbrand, and Romero, throw in Purcey too !
    Mark my words... Tejada will command at least one elite prospect and one MLB ready player... And it is very doubtful that the trade will be within the division. I doubt the O's would trade Rodrigo for the above three players...

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Saber
    Maybe Josh Towers to sweeten the deal?
    Maybe just Maybe, But I dont think the Jays would want to give up a future ace like Towers , AA ball ace that is...
    http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7...uthbertrc1.jpg
    Im not the Genius that traded for Brandon McCarthy. And my name is certainly not John Gibbons...