Thread: Sig and Avatar Request

Rookie ERA

Orioles Sig and Avatar Request

I just joined yesterday and saw some sic graphics so I was wondering if someone could hook me up with a sig/avatar combo.

A sig with Miguel Tejada and Brian Roberts wit the Logo in the backround, I don't care which pics you use. And an Avatar with the logo and matching colors.

If anyone could hook me up, it would be greatly appreciated, I'm loving the site already!

Peace out

"Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    gimmie like 30 minutes and i'll have this whipped up
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

MLB ERA
    Your signature is ready OriolesFan29!

To insert the signature into your profile, look up at the top of your page here at S3F and click the "User CP" link. Then on the left hand side there should be a link "Edit Signature", click that. Then click the button (insert image). Insert this URL into the box provided:

http://www.teamelectroniq.com/images/OriolesFan29.gif

Click the save button at the bottom of the page and vola! Your signature is updated.

Thanks and hope you enjoy your sig!

NOTE: Since this is hosted on my webspace, i would appreciate it if you only used this link on THESE forums. If you would wish to use it elsewhere, please message me at phate787 on AIM or just simply PM me here. Thanks
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettochild
    Your signature is ready OriolesFan29!

To insert the signature into your profile, look up at the top of your page here at S3F and click the "User CP" link. Then on the left hand side there should be a link "Edit Signature", click that. Then click the button (insert image). Insert this URL into the box provided:

http://www.teamelectroniq.com/images/OriolesFan29.gif

Click the save button at the bottom of the page and vola! Your signature is updated.

Thanks and hope you enjoy your sig!

NOTE: Since this is hosted on my webspace, i would appreciate it if you only used this link on THESE forums. If you would wish to use it elsewhere, please message me at phate787 on AIM or just simply PM me here. Thanks

Thanks a lot for the sig!