Thread: Pedro Martinez

Pedro Martinez

What do you think?

btw is it ok if I make a thread about every sig I make or should I set up a seperate thread and put all my latest sigs in there?

MLB ERA
    Just do one big thread and put all your work in there.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I dig the individual threads, since it allows for more discussion. If I wasn't working on site projects all the time and still had the energy left for unique efforts, that's how I'd do it. But there isn't a rule for or against either, it's up to you.

As for the sig, it's pretty nice. Martinez gets a bit difficult to read as it fades darker. As for the text, it really reminds me of something like Tony Montana would say. Ha.

MLB ERA
    I prefer the one thread with all the sigs just so I can see it all without looking through so many threads.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."