Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 13-14 NHL Season

Re: 13-14 NHL Season

Well, at least the new GM can make that call. I imagine they will. If we fire Shero but hire a GM who keeps Bylsma, we've accomplished nothing. We really can't let this hang around for long though.

2072 MSL Gold Glove Winner

Bylsma fired, all is well.

Not a huge fan of Rutherford, wanted the AGM from CHI or NYR, but this seems designed on getting Botterill ready. Cap guy, may just need some nuance training.

Rookie ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    Bylsma fired, all is well.

Not a huge fan of Rutherford, wanted the AGM from CHI or NYR, but this seems designed on getting Botterill ready. Cap guy, may just need some nuance training.
    Yeah, just saw they fired Bylsma. Hmmm...next season will be interesting.

I'm really worried about the top of the org now though. This Morehouse politico shithead is really big on control and I don't like that. He may run this thing into the shitter if he's as much of an egomaniac as it seems. Big on controlling the message, seems to want all hockey ops to report to him. Either we're in decent shape going forward (in theory, that is the PR is more than words, Rutherford is more to help Bottlerocket, who can get good scouts) or we're fucked (PR is just words and we're bent on building a team that looks pretty, even if it sucks. I can't stomach a team that would be built solely to make money)

Or if Rutherford's given a lot of power himself, that's bad also. Not really a fan of his work in CAR. Silly trades and his drafts can be spotty.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12