Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 LastLast

Thread: GML Draft Random Thoughts/Player Welcomings

Re: GML Draft Random Thoughts/Player Welcomings

Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    Sorry for picking a guy who was already picked. I checked on the "players picked" thread and he wasn't there. I didn't think I had to go back 30 picks to see if someone picked him before me.
    I'll interpret his post:

"God damnit Wilton"

I just go to the first page of the draft thread and do a "find in page" search, that page is usually very up to date

Quote Originally Posted by prettyflacco View Post
    I just go to the first page of the draft thread and do a "find in page" search, that page is usually very up to date
    Yep, Ctrl "F" is a GMs best friend in these drafts...especially if you are like me and go 2 full rounds between picks after trades...

I've been putting all my picks in an excel sheet, but when put the wrong anderson in my sheet it fucks me up...

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Witlon's thread with players picked at each position has been the most helpful to me in making sure I don't pick someone already taken. I use the same type of thread in the other GML too. Thank God for them.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I just forget to update it too often. Ctl+F is the best option, still, because I update the draft thread almost immediately.

Not sure why bud Sasser is so under the radar

Falcons are very excited to get HB Thomas Rawls, Central Michigan at this point in the draft. NFL.com has him ranked higher than Jeremy Langford and David Cobb who went in the 3rd and 4th round respectively. CBS Sports took into consideration his off the field issues and pushed him down to undrafted but in their write up they say he's a mid round talent without the baggage. Definitely worth a flyer at this point in the draft to take him and hope he straightens up. Falcons just got a 3rd/4th round talented HB in the 7th round. Great value at this point.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Really hope Mission's doing work on the site, because the board just ate my updates/edits twice. Thankfully, I always have a backup.

Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    Falcons are very excited to get HB Thomas Rawls, Central Michigan at this point in the draft. NFL.com has him ranked higher than Jeremy Langford and David Cobb who went in the 3rd and 4th round respectively. CBS Sports took into consideration his off the field issues and pushed him down to undrafted but in their write up they say he's a mid round talent without the baggage. Definitely worth a flyer at this point in the draft to take him and hope he straightens up. Falcons just got a 3rd/4th round talented HB in the 7th round. Great value at this point.
    I had him flagged but didn't have time to research him properly. Totally suffering from FOMO, he's underrated for sure

Frday, April 17
    11:00 AM - C21. Denver
    12:00 PM - C22. Cleveland
    Wait, how did Cleveland get a compensatory pick?? I don't think this is right...

Rookie ERA

Quote Originally Posted by IrishDawg42 View Post
    Wait, how did Cleveland get a compensatory pick?? I don't think this is right...
    It is a pity pick

Quote Originally Posted by BearsDreamer View Post
    It is a pity pick
    Maybe I should give it to the Bears then, they are more pitiful than the Browns..even I feel sorry for them...

Re: '15 GML Draft Thread (includes Schedule & Order) (DRAFT PICKS ONLY!)

So, the Colts are finally, officially, on the clock...correct?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: '15 GML Draft Thread (includes Schedule & Order) (DRAFT PICKS ONLY!)

Quote Originally Posted by IrishDawg42 View Post
    So, the Colts are finally, officially, on the clock...correct?
    Since there were no skips, they've been on the clock since 9:02 ET last night. And please, don't post in the draft thread.

But yeah, they'll be skipped here in an hour. Want to put the two autos back to back so it gives the illusion we're moving again.
    Last edited by Witlon; 04-16-2015 at 03:36 PM.