1.04- QB, Johnny Manziel
    1.29- WR, Kelvin Benjamin
    2.42- WR, Jordan Matthews
    4.100- OT, Ja'Wuan James
    4.122- RB/KR, Dri Archer
    4E- OG, Russell Bodine
    5.138- CB, E.J. Gaines
    6.165- LB, Andrew Jackson
    6H- TE, Richard Rodgers (traded for Jake Locker)
    7K- OG, Andrew Norwell

I knew when I joined this league I was getting Manziel and I knew I would have to get him as many weapons as possible. I think Kelvin Benjamin and Jordan Matthews will both be stars one day and I got rid of Hunter/Wright because I like these guys better...although I would've preferred a Benjamin/Allen Robinson duo but I'll settle with Matthews. Ja'Wuan James was my top rated RT in the draft. Dri Archer is hit or miss, but at least he is a playmaker with some potential. Reminds me of Dexter McCluster and at worst case he will be a solid returner. Russell Bodine was one of my top rated Centers/Guards. I took him mostly for his athleticism and since I now have guys like Chris Johnson, Archer, and Matthews who all can be used in the screen game, I figured I'd get a guard that can pull and get to the second level well.

I didn't want to draft any defensive players, but I think Gaines and Jackson were too valuable to pass up at those selections. Andrew Jackson is one of my favorite defensive players in this entire draft and watching his tape reminds me of Vontaze Burfict a little. Richard Rodgers joins a group of 3 young, athletic, raw TEs on my roster with no real starter. Basically, I'm just banking on one of these guys ever being successful. As a Buckeye fan, I had to grab one player from Ohio State and I think Andrew Norwell is extremely underrated.

the end. bye

Re: Titans Draft

whoa, not a too, too bad draft in my biased opinion. I'll catch a lot of flak with the Manziel/Archer picks but I still have faith in both of them. If Manziel can be put into the right system with talent around him, he can be successful. He had flashes in pre season and the Bills game. If the Steelers could find out how to use Archer more, then I think he will at least be a viable backup/utility guy. It just sucks that Antonio Brown is such a great PR, so Archer didn't have much of a chance there.

Kel-Ben, Matthews, James, and Gaines were all hits.

Bodine started in all 16 games on an inconsistent line (minus Whitworth). I know he had some struggles, but his worst game was against Gerald McCoy. Kinda had to expect a rookie Center to get beat a few times against that man. Norwell played in 10, started in 9. Andrew Jackson had a positive Special Teams grade in the limited snaps he had on STs. Richard Rodgers turned it on towards the end of the year.