http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatES...t&lid=tab2pos1

Some good parts:

Gary Schmude (Menasha, WI): If I get the first pick in the draft who should I pick?

Harold Reynolds: (6:41 PM ET ) Gotta pick A-Rod. I think it's a no-brainer. Every year, he's gonna be in the top 10 in every category. Is this not about numbers? Hello?

Steve Phillips: (6:41 PM ET ) For once, Harold is right. A-Rod would be my first pick as well.

Harold Reynolds: (6:43 PM ET ) I know a lot of you are thinking about Pujols, or even Bonds (with a stretch)...but A-Rod because he plays 162 games EVERY YEAR, he steals 30 or more, he's gonna hit 40 HR and the rest is history. Like I said, he'll be in the top 10 in categories...Pujols doesn't steal bases. With a guy like Alex, if he's in the lineup, at the end of the year his numbers will be there. AND, don't forget this: He produces in blowout games. That is critical. He doesn't throw away ABs. That's not a slam, that's a compliment. He's a great bottomfeeder.

Steve Phillips: (6:44 PM ET ) Once again, Harold is letting the facts get in the way of a good story. Pujols DOES steal bases - he stole 16 to A-Rod's 21 last year.

Harold Reynolds: (6:44 PM ET ) Excuse me, Stat Boy! Put that book down, then talk to me!

matt (cheshire,ct): is bj ryan one of the best closers i can get or even tom gordon

Harold Reynolds: (6:38 PM ET ) BJ Ryan's gonna have a lot of opportunities to close, because the Blue Jays will be in a lot of games, so he'll be one of the top 5.

Steve Phillips: (6:40 PM ET ) Closing games in Baltimore is going to be different than closing in Toronto, because the games are going to mean something. I like Ryan, but I like him behind M. Rivera, Lidge, Nathan, Wagner, F. Rodriguez, C. Cordero, Street and Gagne.

Harold Reynolds: (6:40 PM ET ) Why didn't you just say EVERY closer in baseball, Steve?