Thread: DraftKings??

MLB ERA

DraftKings??

Anyone here play on draftkings? I've done it for a few weeks and have found it a ton of fun and much better than fantasy leagues 5-9 i was in... also the people are horrific I've turned $100 into 750 and 2 $1500 main event entries in 3 weeks...

If you have questions let me know and if you join use this link: https://www.draftkings.com/r/cjkalt
    LeagueTeamDivision TitlesWild CardWS WinsYears as GM
    MSLSeattle0001

Seattle GM since July 2065
    Royals GM since January 2005

Oakland GM in MSL History
    3 Division Titles (4 Wild Card Berths) 1 World Series

RIP TBSL Los Angeles Angels 2012 WS Champs

MLB ERA

Re: DraftKings??

Some free plays if any of you decide to join

QB: Aaron Rodgers (7600) if he plays this is the best value on the board as he would normally cost over 9000 easily in this great matchup at dallas

Assuming he doesn't go the best value is Kirk Cousins at 5400. Has a great matchup vs Atlanta and most quality starters cost about 7000-8000 of your salary so getting him at this price makes it easier to start a high quality lineup

WR: Dez Bryant (7300) had a bad few weeks but still a superstar and vs the awful GB secondary and Dallas being in a must-win situation he's gonna have a huge day

K: Greg Zuerlin (3100) my strategy for kickers is to find dome kickers for cheap at home, and when I get one with the leg of legatron in a decent matchup I love it

DEF: Browns (2900) Love this if Cutler starts, first start back in a month vs a top defense on the road, weather could be a factor here and cutler always turns the ball over a few times. Coming off the big win this is a huge trap game for chicago and a good spot to use the Browns D
    LeagueTeamDivision TitlesWild CardWS WinsYears as GM
    MSLSeattle0001

Seattle GM since July 2065
    Royals GM since January 2005

Oakland GM in MSL History
    3 Division Titles (4 Wild Card Berths) 1 World Series

RIP TBSL Los Angeles Angels 2012 WS Champs