Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: QB Carousel aka 2018 Season

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

NFL QB Carousel aka 2018 Season

With AJ McCarron now being a UFA, how do you all see the offseason going for all of these interesting or somewhat interesting QBs?

All of the Viking QBs...Keenum, Bridgewater, Shamalama Bradford
    Foles
    McCarron
    Cousins
    is Tannehill still alive?
    does Sir Bortles live on?
    Tyrod Taylor

And then there's the deep QB draft class, projected...Darnold, Rosen, Allen, Mayfield, Jackson, Rudolph, whoever I'm forgetting
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

Rookie ERA

re: QB Carousel aka 2018 Season

TANNEHILL Lives!

Bortles signed for 19M

Foles stays in Philly

McCarron to Jets

Cousins... to Vikings?

Browns draft another

Giants get one too

Jags get one a little later

MSL Athletics GM- 2065+

HOFF Athletics GM- 1978+
    VAV Phillies GM- 1985+

VAV Hornets GM- 1993/94+
    (95/96 Champions)

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I wonder if hammer likes the idea of McCarron-mania.
    Ted

At this point, especially with how sports media talks about it, if Denver doesn’t get Cousins it may be a colossal failure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hall of Famer
    AA ERA

Whoever the Jets add it will be the wrong choice.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    TBL Washington 2005-2018: 1212-1056 (.534) 1 WS Title
    MSL Philadelphia Phillies - 2 W.S. Title
    Free Gift Cards, and Cash: http://www.instagc.com/27076

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

i do not. i dont expect the jets to go after him either. i expect them to go hard after cousins, and when they fail, theyll bring back mccown and use number 6 on whoevers there. probably mayfield or allen, because i dont care for either one of them.

i expect teddy and keenum to go back to minnesota. cousins to denver, bortles to jacksonville. bradford seems like a fit for arizona, with a first rounder for them. cleveland gets mccarron and uses number 1 on darnold or rosen. tannehill gets another year with miami, because what other choice do they have... jay cutler again? foles stays in philly, unless they get a stupid offer of draft picks (jets are definitely in play here too, because yay!). i honestly have no idea on tyrod... maybe tannehill insurance in miami? maybe a nice backup deal with seattle, seems like he would be a logical fit there if something ever happened to wilson.

and ill go darnold to cleveland, rosen to the giants, mayfield to the jets, allen to the cards, lamar to buffalo, rudolph drops further than expected and ends up as a second rounder on a team with an aging qb... new england? new orleans?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ImJussSayin View Post
    At this point, especially with how sports media talks about it, if Denver doesn’t get Cousins it may be a colossal failure

correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizkits View Post
    Whoever the Jets add it will be the wrong choice.

correct.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    i do not. i dont expect the jets to go after him either. i expect them to go hard after cousins, and when they fail, theyll bring back mccown and use number 6 on whoevers there. probably mayfield or allen, because i dont care for either one of them.

i expect teddy and keenum to go back to minnesota. cousins to denver, bortles to jacksonville. bradford seems like a fit for arizona, with a first rounder for them. cleveland gets mccarron and uses number 1 on darnold or rosen. tannehill gets another year with miami, because what other choice do they have... jay cutler again? foles stays in philly, unless they get a stupid offer of draft picks (jets are definitely in play here too, because yay!). i honestly have no idea on tyrod... maybe tannehill insurance in miami? maybe a nice backup deal with seattle, seems like he would be a logical fit there if something ever happened to wilson.

and ill go darnold to cleveland, rosen to the giants, mayfield to the jets, allen to the cards, lamar to buffalo, rudolph drops further than expected and ends up as a second rounder on a team with an aging qb... new england? new orleans?
    that would be a steal for NE or NO
    Ted

Hall of Famer
    AA ERA

I'm hoping for Cousins, but not expecting him, 'cause us Jets fans don't deserve a QB who can toss over 4,000 yards, and throw more TDs than INTs.

So then I look towards the draft. The one I like the most is Josh Rosen, but I doubt he falls to 6.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

yea im a fan of rudolph too. he doesnt have the elite arm of allen or rosen, but his accuracy, especially on the deep ball, is beautiful. i got him as my number 4 qb.

i also left out cincy there... they might be in the market for a qb early too, that might be a good rudolph fit as a trade up early in the 2nd/late in the 1st. now that mccarron is gone, its not exactly like andy dalton has major job security. so that makes sense too.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bizkits View Post
    I'm hoping for Cousins, but not expecting him, 'cause us Jets fans don't deserve a QB who can toss over 4,000 yards, and throw more TDs than INTs.

So then I look towards the draft. The one I like the most is Josh Rosen, but I doubt he falls to 6.

i got rosen and darnold at 1 and 2, as potential franchise changers. then i have 3. lamar, 4. rudolph, 5. allen, 6. ferguson, 7. mayfield. i just dont see a pro arm out of mayfield, and hes got a long windup. im not a fan. last year, before he got the eligibility to come back for one more year, i had him as undraftable. this year i have him as a 3rd rounder, he did make significant strides... but i just cant see a little guy, with that windup, lasting long with von miller and the like chasing him down.

and if he goes to the jets, hes definitely dead in the water.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    yea im a fan of rudolph too. he doesnt have the elite arm of allen or rosen, but his accuracy, especially on the deep ball, is beautiful. i got him as my number 4 qb.

i also left out cincy there... they might be in the market for a qb early too, that might be a good rudolph fit as a trade up early in the 2nd/late in the 1st. now that mccarron is gone, its not exactly like andy dalton has major job security. so that makes sense too.
    Rudolph has the size and is more athletic than probably given credit for as well. He's interesting.

And woooo, Lamar love.
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I'd be perfectly OK if Denver is stuck with a Sham vs. Siemien vs. Paxton battle, for my own amusement.
    Although Tyrod there intrigues me.
    Ted

I feel like Bradford to Cleveland. Bad luck QB with the cursed franchise. Plus they know he won’t survive long so it’s an easy passing of the torch to whoever they draft that they try and keep benched

Hall of Famer
    AA ERA

I don't understand Jets fans who don't want Cousins.

1) He's better than any QB we've ever seen.
    2) Have the Jets shown any ability to ever draft the right QB.

I get it that he'll be expensive, but those 2 reasons alone should make every Jets fan want him.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast