Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Week 8 - The best player in the game has been released. End of an era

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: NFL Week 8 - The best player in the game has been released. End of an era

in most of the leagues i have joique, i dont have the added benefit of another legit rb2. only one... i have alfred morris. but since i expect dallas to rip washington up, joiques the guy.

i also made a late pick up this morning, because i benched keenan allen on thursday in a particular league. i had anthony dixon slated to start, but brandin cooks just cleared waivers this morning, so i dumped allen for cooks to start him, in what should be a shoot out tonight.

i should preface that this was the league that my choice was allen or hoping calvin played with dixon as the fall back.
    Last edited by Hammer; 10-26-2014 at 08:51 AM.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Cooks over Allen(knowing what he did) looks a little better than Boobie over Allen. Good call.

I dropped Dixon in a league for Zac Stacy. I wasn't playing Dixon today, anyway, and if Stacy gets some carries, maybe I can get a decent trade for him(like an RGIII or Josh Gordon, perhaps.)

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

did i just read that all of the lions tight ends are inactive?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

ebron, fauria and pettigrew all inactive... yes i did.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Yup, Kellen Davis starts.

Good news for Joique and Riddick.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Ugh, shut the fuck up, Mike Pereira.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

i wouldnt mind all the studio refs going very far away.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

i cant imagine flimsy football fans are sitting around waiting to hear what pereira and carey are gonna tell them right before the actual refs make the call. and for people like us who watch upwards of 15 hours of football a weekend... they very very rarely tell me something i dont already know.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I suppose they aren't as bad as Todd Blackledge whining for 2 hours about the first Hackenberg pick last night, but they still make me want to shoot somebody.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

i couldnt have been further away from that osu-psu game til that defensive lineman took the pick back for a td. didnt hear it at all.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

i think this might be the first time ive watched the london game.

if it gets me a 9:30 game every week next year, i have no problems sending jacksonville there, and just giving whichever team plays them the 8 times, the bye the next week.

and also i dont care that jacksonville has to travel back to the states 8 times a year. in fact, i think after every home game, they should have to play a west coast team, and get legit spreads in the game. they start up 14-0 vs denver.
    Last edited by Hammer; 10-26-2014 at 09:36 AM.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    i think this might be the first time ive watched the london game.

if it gets me a 9:30 game every week next year, i have no problems sending jacksonville there, and just giving whichever team plays them the 8 times, the bye the next week.
    Just schedule the team there for 8 straight home games, and the visiting team gets the bye the next week. Makes perfect sense to me.

I'd rather have an expansion team there than the Jags, because San Antonio, Portland, Oklahoma City and LA probably deserve teams more.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Also, this is my first London game watched (not on RedZone.)

Had the Vikings radio broadcast on for last year's MIN-PIT game, but never watched a full game.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

hey the falcons line looked competent! that might be the last time this year.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Nah, they'll look good in home games a couple more times this year.

Might be the last time this morning, though.

Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast