Page 41 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 College Football

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: 2014 College Football

youre a commie. the sec thing... michigan state can be a pretty rough team to watch.

and nebraska isnt much better.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Seen too many SEC defensive struggles. I just don't have the ability to sit there and watch boring games about teams that I don't care about anymore until I start draft scouting.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I guess Michigan-Rutgers can be perversely entertaining, if Nova goes nuts on them.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

or if brady hoke gives devin gardner a concussion before the game, and makes him play all 4 quarters with it.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Witlon View Post
    Seen too many SEC defensive struggles. I just don't have the ability to sit there and watch boring games about teams that I don't care about anymore until I start draft scouting.
    i dont mind good defensive struggles... meaning, good defense, not bad offense. the big 10's defensive struggles are more often a product of bad offense, than good defense. the sec is the opposite... at least the top end sec teams.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

NFL.com's Bucky Brooks ranks Michigan redshirt junior Devin Gardner as the No. 3 QB heading into the 2014 season.
    "Don't let the Gardner's midseason slump take away from the tremendous talent and potential that he displays at the position," Brooks writes. "The junior standout is a terrific playmaker with the capacity to wreak havoc on a defense in a movement-based passing game." The former NFL scout adds Gardner must correct some "minor" mechanical flaws. Jameis Winston and Marcus Mariota rank No. 1 and No. 2, respectively, and Bryce Petty and Kevin Hogan fall behind Gardner.
    Source: NFL.com
    Thu, Dec 19, 2013 12:33:00 PM
    I wonder if Bucky wants to erase that quote from time...(look at the time stamp).

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    i dont mind good defensive struggles... meaning, good defense, not bad offense. the big 10's defensive struggles are more often a product of bad offense, than good defense. the sec is the opposite... at least the top end sec teams.
    Meh, boring football is boring football, no matter how you slice it.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

man thats awesome. bucky brooks probably was also a giant jason thomas fan back in the day, and thought tebow and shoelace could transition to the pros as quarterbacks too.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Meh, boring football is boring football, no matter how you slice it.
    good defense doesnt automatically equal boring football though. theres been many awesome 13-10, 17-14 games. now granted, they lean more heavily towards boring than any 41-38 game in history. but id rather watch lsu-auburn go 13-10 than michigan-rutgers go 41-38 because of importance.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I'd rather the latter. They're worth the same on my sheet, and an SEC/SEC National Title game makes me want to watch Amir Williams try to play basketball, again.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

i doubt theres gonna be an sec/sec title game. i have a feeling theyre just gonna take the best 4 major conference winners or notre dame if they go undefeated, since its the first year and theres gonna be pressure to prove its a better system than the bcs.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I think I'd rather watch a shitty SEC game than this nature show that's on the local ABC before the game. (Don't tell me to turn on Desmond Howard, either, I refuse.)

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    i doubt theres gonna be an sec/sec title game. i have a feeling theyre just gonna take the best 4 major conference winners or notre dame if they go undefeated, since its the first year and theres gonna be pressure to prove its a better system than the bcs.
    Meh, if that happens, all the talking heads will be complaining that Auburn was better than Michigan State and Baylor, even if they had one loss and didn't make their conference title game.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I think I'd rather watch a shitty SEC game than this nature show that's on the local ABC before the game. (Don't tell me to turn on Desmond Howard, either, I refuse.)
    what, desmond howard, lee corso and katy perry picking games doesnt tickle your twat right now?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Meh, if that happens, all the talking heads will be complaining that Auburn was better than Michigan State and Baylor, even if they had one loss and didn't make their conference title game.
    the talking heads will complain about something regardless. if they picked all sec teams, theyd bitch how stanford, mich state and baylor got jobbed.