Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 NFL Season

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Re: If you have a question, this is your thread. If you want to make fun of Zod...

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodLeo View Post
    He's had a mediocre career. The only people who think he's great are the types who saw the Jets see some success with the run game defense formula and automatically give full credit to the QB for wins. You know, the same thing that had people drooling over Tebow.
    No one said he was great but he's not as bad as people keep trying to make him out to be because of one bad month last season. Sanchez had his best year last season but the locker room fell apart. If Sanchez keeps playing like he has, Tebow is no threat and I for one am glad as hell. Sanchez has a ton of room to improve and needs to but not because Tebow is playing behind him.

MLB ERA

Re: If you have a question, this is your thread. If you want to make fun of Zod...

If Mark Sanchez's best season is a year he had a 78.2 QB rating and threw 18 ints Tebow will be starting in no time

Magic Finger!!!
    AAA ERA
    Blog Entries

Mark Sanchez IS a terrible QB. When the playbook isn't run 5 times then throw, he can't make the right read. The ball only gets to the right person 1/4 times. Yeah his "stats" might prove that wrong, but that's because the defense is guarding against the run. Behind 4 first round draft picks you SHOULD be able to do better than he does

Hall of Famer
    Rookie ERA

I don't see his 1 bad month. He's pretty bad across the board..
    MSL - Chicago Cubs - 14 seasons 1,243-1,025. .548% 5 division titles TSL - New York/Boston - 1 season 1,026-756 .576%. 5 division titles

MLB ERA

Rex Ryan almost started a dinosaur named Mark Brunell over Sanchez in his "best season". Now he has Tebow.

You're kidding yourself if you think Tebow-mania is dead.

MLB ERA

ESPN radio announcer actually just commented on this. If Tebow is starting in New York "Linsanity" will seem like a morning phone call.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

You guys are kidding yourselves if you think a QB with the worst QBR in football is a threat to overtake Sanchez. Tebow-mania is deader than Dillinger!!

Magic Finger!!!
    AAA ERA
    Blog Entries

I think you're missing the point reefer. I don't think anyone, well maybe one person, believes Tebow is as good or better than Sanchez. What we're saying is Sanchez is so bad that new Yorkers will call for sanchez's head and Rex will play Tebow when the team starts to slide... Of course he'll be worse. There's no way he can't be, but the most popular man in football is always the backup QB on a losing team.

Plus Tebow can run behind the stout line they have.

MLB ERA

Tim Tebow's career QBR is 75.1

Sanchez's is 73.2

LTR is eating more crow than the Victor Martinez thread

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by zodious View Post
    I think you're missing the point reefer. I don't think anyone, well maybe one person, believes Tebow is as good or better than Sanchez. What we're saying is Sanchez is so bad that new Yorkers will call for sanchez's head and Rex will play Tebow when the team starts to slide... Of course he'll be worse. There's no way he can't be, but the most popular man in football is always the backup QB on a losing team.

Plus Tebow can run behind the stout line they have.
    NY fans can cry all damn day long. Rex is not dumb enough to put in a worse QB if the team starts to slide and I don't think highly of Rex. After this week, it will be NCAA, Opening Day and the Masters. Tebow-mania will die off and I will be a happy man.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodLeo View Post
    Tim Tebow's career QBR is 75.1

Sanchez's is 73.2

LTR is eating more crow than the Victor Martinez thread
    Yes, I forgot those three games Tebow played in 2010. Last season, Tebow had the worst QBR in football. Anyone who thinks Tebow is better is a moron. I'll eat crow when it's necessary. So far, nope but nice try.

Hall of Famer
    Rookie ERA

They should move Tebow to Fullback. That way a defense can never forget about the deadly Fullback Pass!!
    MSL - Chicago Cubs - 14 seasons 1,243-1,025. .548% 5 division titles TSL - New York/Boston - 1 season 1,026-756 .576%. 5 division titles

MLB ERA

I'm not saying Tebow is better. I'm saying Sanchez is bad enough that Rex may be tempted to make the switch. And the Jets have a good enough line and defense for Tebow to ride that we might see the same crap if he does start.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

And I'm saying Rex isn't dumb enough to make the switch because he doesn't succumb to Jet fan crying. Only way Tebow-mania start back up is if the Jets start off 0-5 and that ain't happening.

MLB ERA

You're talking about the same guy who gave 40 year old Mark Brunell first string reps during Mark Sanchez's "best season".

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast