Thread: Tigers have a nice lineup

Tigers have a nice lineup

According to Indians GM Mike Shapiro.

Link

WINTER HAVEN, Fla. -- The Tigers received a high compliment Thursday, but it came with two challenges.

"Detroit's lineup is as deep as anyone's in baseball if those guys stay healthy and on the field," said Mark Shapiro, general manager of the Cleveland Indians.
    I already knew Tigers had a nice lineup, just nice to be recognized by a division team's GM. Even though I rather nobody recognize how good we are, and we surprise everybody. But oh well.

Any thoughts?

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    what is the lineup? I didn't notice it skimming through that article.

They didn't put it into the article, but Shapiro was just commenting that Tigers had a deep roster. That the potential lineup could be great.

C - Pudge
    1B - Shelton
    2B - Polanco
    SS - Guillen
    3B - Brandon Inge
    LF - Monroe
    CF - Granderson
    RF - Ordonez

Not too bad. As long as they can all stay healthy.

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    from what I've read "experts" are expecting Shelton to have a breakout year.

He definitely has it in him. He's always been a great hitter, people were just always concerned with his defense.

Hell, look at what he's done already in his first game. 3-3, 2 HRs. Excuse my french, but f*cken amazing.

I'll have my overview of the game later on though. It's been a pretty nice game thus far. Pitching wise especially.