Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tigers Random Rumblings

Well obviously you do. Your an A's fan. As long as our pitching holds up, you guys will be scoreless. Then Shelton will hit his HR. Then we'll win.

I don't mean to be cocky. Just having some fun with you. I'm actually excited about this series. FSN Det is covering all the games. So it should be fun to watch.

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    I'll get to watch them all on MLB.tv...Thursday is a nice afternoon game, too...

and I actually follow all the teams to some extent (some more than others) so I know the Tigers are an up and coming team. While the A's are my favorite team I'm fairly realistic in my expectations for them. I just think the A's are bound to break out of this little funk and start tearing the cover off the ball and the Tigers are due for a let down.

Due for a let down? After our 5 game winning streak, we've gone 2-6. It's bout time we turn this ship around and go on another winning streak. I think it'd be perfect time to start the winning streak against the A's.

I don't know why, but it was great seeing Leyland pissed off in his aftergame interview yesterday. Maybe it's because he's usually such a laidback guy, I just like to see that fire, that madness in a person everyonce in awhile.

MLB ERA
    one down, two to go

heh. I didn't get to see the game. Don't know how the Tigs played. Just know they lost by 1. Don't even know if I want to check the boxscore.

But hey atleast the rest of the games will be on TV! I'll be watching it tonight. It'll be fun to watch.

MLB ERA
    they, and by they I mean Carlos Guillen, made 2 key errors to help the A's, but Bradley drew a big walk in front of Swisher's 1st homer and then Swisher hit the go ahead homer.

Well thanks for telling me. Truly I didn't want to know. I'll probably look at the boxscore tonight, or maybe not.

Really don't feel like knowing who lost the damn game for us.

Well I looked. Guillen f'ing sucked. Verlander pitched alright. Wish he didn't give up those damn HRs to Swisher, but oh well. Seay pitched well in relief.

MLB ERA
    I believe only 1 of the runs scored because of the error...either way, Swisher's 2 homers and 3 RBIs won the A's the game.

Yah you guys got.......lucky. We'll see tonight. I'll be watching the game.

MLB ERA
    lucky? The A's are good not lucky...though you're lucky Mr. McAfee Coliseum is pitching tonight (Kenny Rogers).

The 41-year-old lefty spent a season and a half with the A's, compiling a 15-0 record pitching in McAfee Coliseum for the home team in 1998 and '99.

As a visitor here, his record is 9-3, and overall he's done better pitching against the A's (19-7) than he has against any other American League club.

MLB ERA
    Guillen made another error...4th on the year so far.

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    why in the hell Rock does everyone get lucky that wins over the Tigers or the Spankees!! God suck it up your team loses it is not luck.

The only thing lucky is the way you pick a game. 99% of the time your wrong! OUT OF THE LAST 8 Twins games your 2-8!! stop while you can!
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    I like shelton alot. Nice to see a player not protected screw his old team. 30 homers 110 rbis is something I see from him. He needs to drop some weight though.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast