Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tigers Random Rumblings

Tigers Random Rumblings

Something not worthy of a thread by itself than just post it here. I'll post in here periodically with thoughts on the top of my head of what I think on Tiger happenings.

Offseason is soon upon us.

Mmm..Tigers..

You guys gonna spend any more money this year?
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Well from what I hear Tigers may just go on a big spending spree if the right players want to play for the Tigers. Look for the Tigers to go hard after another SP such as AJ Burnett.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    If the Tigers are big spenders and get the right players, the AL Central could be the toughest division next season. With a pitching rich White Sox team, a young and developing Indians team and the Twins remaining a thread... add the Tigers into the mix who are pretty close to contending as is, could be a fun year.

For everyone but Royals fans that is.

What we need the most is pitching. If we can get some quality experienced SP to balance out our rotation we'll be good to go. Our # 2 need is a closer. If Leyland and Dombrowski decide to go with a younger player like Fernando Rodney at closer it'll be a risk.

Our hitting is pretty much fine as long Pudge picks it up and Ordonez stays healthy. So some OF depth also may be needed. It'll be an interesting offseason.

Not when I hear talks of him retiring. Even if he doesn't retire who knows how healthy he'll stay.

Can't wait to start the offseason. Hopefully Dombrowski plays smart and goes after some pitching, and some OF.

So bored......wish fox sports would play some more shows on Tigers spring training, but lately all they've been showing is damn poker......sigh....

First game today against the Cincy Reds.

Will be a nice morale booster to start this season off with a win.

First Tigers season game this Monday. Of course I'll be in front of my TV watching it. Very Excited!

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Lets get this win Tigers! You guys are up 6-0 in the 7th. This win can continue my streak today and get me closer to my victory. A nice game so far. Hopefully congratulations are in order shortly.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    10-0 now in the 7th! This should be chalk up for a victory now. Nice win Tigers and thank you!

Yah too bad FoxSports here sucks and won't cover it. They rather put on "How to play poker" Yah, trust me it's boring. I'll see the highlights later. Looks like it's pretty much a blowout.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    You think that rotation they have this season is going to be a solid one at all?
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast