Thread: First night game of the season...

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

Tigers First night game of the season...

Hell yeah, I'm excited. Go Tigers!

MLB ERA
    What's up Scooter? Welcome to the board. Are you a big Tigers fan or are you a Indians fan?

Tiger's fan, IIRC.

Glad to see ya around the board, the Tigers board could use some good members. I'd be more than happy to chat with you about the Tigers, I'm pretty knowledgable about them since I have family in the general area. Pretty exciting team.

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA
    Sadly, they didn't look exciting tonight. Bobby Higginson needs to do something, and fast if he wants to stay on the roster...And thanks for the warm welcome.

Rookie ERA
    Did you go to the game?

Higginson has always needed to do something. He's horrible, and Randy Smith? gave him that huge contract some years ago that he never deserved. Hopefully he'll get traded, or just released. I think Higginson is just plain horrible.

The lil parts that I watched yesterday, was when Rondell White was up to bat in the 4th inning. White will play well this year, and I think he's just a great player. I look for him to put up some good stats.

MLB ERA
    Higginson is done as a Tiger and it's only a matter of time before he's out of there. Thames is ready.