Thread: July 8th: Tigers vs. Rays

July 8th: Tigers vs. Rays

Preview

I'm going to miss the game tonight, gotta work. Robertson is pitching tonight so i'm pretty happy about that. Ovr. should be a good game hopefully we get a solid performance from the hitting again like last night. Only 3 more wins till .500 Lets hope Tigers can get 1 more win on their win column tonight.

Here's to a good game for the Tigers tonight, and lets hope Percival can close out the game as well as he did last night.

AA ERA
    Ehh you guys should be able to beat the Rays. I figure that is the series all weekend so you could very well make it to .500 on Sunday.
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

Rays are a talented team, but they're just not playing great right now. They need to come together and play better. Kazmir is pitching against us tonight, which worries me. He's can pitch great. I do expect a win tonight, but I wouldn't be shocked if Rays beat us.

Another win against the struggling Rays. Didn't catch the game, but watched the highlights and read the article about the game. I have to comment on Kazmir throwing wild pitches, IIRC, he's been hitting players and throwing wild since his first start. Robertson was ejected in first inning for retaliating by throwing a wild pitch. German, Rodney, Creek, and Walker pitched outstanding to finish up the game. Have to give props to Monroe who hit 5 RBIs and one HR. He played spectacular. Good games by youngins Inge and Shelton. Defense did well.

Boxscore
    Article

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Look like this team has a lot of young talent that may very well carry them further in this division than expected. Nice game.