Thread: Dave Dombrowski

Dave Dombrowski

For some of you hard core Tiger fans you all know about the idiot, Randy Smith. The guy who destroyed the Tigers by giving out big contracts and doing "stupid" trades. Tiger fans have to be pretty happy about having a great GM like Dave up there building this team from the farm and not going out and giving out huge contracts like Smith did. Yes, Ordonez and Percival are questionable signings but that's for a whole other thread of arguing. I have to give props to Dombrowski and Co. I really did not think that the Tigers could be turned around into a winning direction and have the fans be excited each season. There season might not be the best as of right now but this team is not farm from contending for a playoff spot.

AA ERA
    The team is far from that season a few years ago with what like 42 wins? Damn they have come a long way.
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

They really have, and the major reason is Dave. Dave has brought this team to where Tigers are competitive and exciting. It doesn't hurt that he knows what it takes to get to the world series w/ a world series ring himself. (GM of the Marlins in 98)