Thread: Hear That Tigers Roar?

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Tigers Hear That Tigers Roar?

You should because they just swept the Yankees and are 8-2 in their last ten games. This team has turned it around and are now just 1.5 games out of first and a game under .500. Granderson has really helped boost this team and Ordonez and Guillen have helped keep it afloat. Armando Galarraga has reall been a shot in the arm for this rotation. Who knew he and Bonderman would be carrying this staff. Watch out AL, the Tigers have turned this around!

MLB ERA

Re: Hear That Tigers Roar?

I honestly thought that the slump was mainly because of the lack of Granderson. The day he came back, the Tigers got that much better. If he stays healthy, they should be a very very tough team to beat in the AL.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by ljshorty89 View Post
    I honestly thought that the slump was mainly because of the lack of Granderson. The day he came back, the Tigers got that much better. If he stays healthy, they should be a very very tough team to beat in the AL.
    That's what I was thinking too. He's one of those quiet, team leader guys who just goes out and plays hard everyday. Like you guys said, if he can stay healthy, this team still has a chance of getting to 1000 runs.
    -Chris
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

MLB ERA

Not to mention his ridiculous speed and energy he brings. Similar to Jose Reyes, when he does well, his team does well. When he is struggling or hurt, the team hurts.

Closed
    AAA ERA

By the end of May they will be at the top or at least 2nd place just behind the Indians.

Closed
    AAA ERA

Maybe I sopke to early. The Sox are heading to Detroit for a 4 game series and I want them to keep the Tigers bats quiet for those games.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Bon Bon View Post
    Maybe I sopke to early. The Sox are heading to Detroit for a 4 game series and I want them to keep the Tigers bats quiet for those games.
    I'm right there with ya! However, you won't catch me saying go Sox. I just them to keep Detroit in Detoilet.
    -Chris
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Closed
    AAA ERA

The way the Sox have been playing lately winning 5 out of there last 6 the chances are pretty good.