Thread: Maroth to take turn forecasting weather

Tigers Maroth to take turn forecasting weather

Tigers pitcher Mike Maroth will combine two of his interests on Thursday, when he gives a baseball forecast on The Weather Channel. Maroth will forecast the series between Atlanta and Detroit during the Abrams and Bettes show, with his segment running between 8:30 and 9 p.m. ET.
    Maroth had previously asked his agents at the Atlanta-based CSE company to help arrange a tour of the studio for him.
    "They came up and said they could do a tour, plus put me on the show, so I was pumped," he said.
    Maroth's fascination with weather began as a child in Florida, where he would watch The Weather Channel to see if the waves that day would allow him to surf. Since then, he's been a regular viewer.
    "I'm definitely fascinated by it," he said, "especially in Florida with all the thunderstorms and hurricanes. I'm into that kind of stuff."
    After Thursday's forecast, the Tigers will play a three-game Interleague series against the Braves beginning Friday night. Maroth is not scheduled to pitch during the series.
    The Official Site of The Detroit Tigers: News: Detroit Tigers News

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Re: Maroth to take turn forecasting weather

we are huge Weather Channel fans in our house too.