Thread: 8/5-Tigers/Indians (Pudge Wins It)

MLB ERA

8/5-Tigers/Indians (Pudge Wins It)

I just wanted to give a shout out to my all-time favorite player, Ivan Rodriguez, for hitting the game winning, 2-run homerun against the Indians yesterday.

It was all about the former Rangers in this game. Kenny Rogers pitched 7 solid innings but got a ND, Marcus Thames (with Texas in '03) hit his 20th homerun, and then my man Pudge with his 9th homerun of the year to win the game.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LeagueTeamRecordStandingDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS Wins
    MSLRangers27-111st2731772
    PSLJedi31-448th00000

Rookie ERA
    We took advantage of Indians mistakes. They had an error (in the 7th?) that really hurt them.

Pudge came through and this team just finds ways to win. Today will be interesting without Verlander on the hill because it seems like we feed off him when he starts.

I'm biased, but he's absolutely as good as Liriano. I know that I wouldn't trade Verlander for Liriano. (I like guys that throw 99-100)

AAA ERA
    That was a sweet blast, Was watching the game and then started jumping around when he hit that lol, Why was I jumping around? Iunno I was drunk...
    http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7...uthbertrc1.jpg
    Im not the Genius that traded for Brandon McCarthy. And my name is certainly not John Gibbons...