Wow. Great game against the Mariners. We're on a 3 game winning streak now which is great. For awhile there I thought we were just going to keep losing, but this 3 game win streak is really getting my hopes up that this season is going to be great and that we have a great chance at making the playoffs. Overall our team played great. Couldn't asked for a better game.

Our hitting was decent. Would've liked to see Shelton hit another HR, but oh well. Pudge had a nice HR in the 9th. Monroe nearly hit a HR, but it was just short. No field errors were made, so that's always great. I'm like Vance Wilson for some reason. He just seems like a great veteran catcher who made some really good plays. Nothing else to really note here.

Our pitching was lights out. Maroth is pitching well, still think he could improve his control some, but he gets it done. So that's what matters. Zumaya, wow, just wow. 4 Ks in 2 IPs. Was pitching up into the high 90s again. Just amazing. I can't wait to see him in the rotation. Jones pitched his first game after coming off the DL. He got the save, but a lil shaky. It was expected.

Overall a good win. Hopefully the Tigers can win another one against the Mariners tonight.