So I didn't get to post my thoughts last night on yesterdays game, but I guess, here am I now. So, lets start off with congratulating the Tigers on another great win! Hitting was great yesterday. I actually got to listen to the Tigers game live some. I had to listen on AM, so I could only handle one inning with that annoying ass noise.

Anyways, the inning I did get to listen to was the inning with the back to back HRs. First Inge steps up, and bam, HR. Then Granderson did the same. It was great to hear that. You should've heard the stadium. They were pumped up.

Inge not only hit 1 HR, but he hit 2. I always talked about how inconsistent he is, and this is it. One game he'll hit 2 HRs, the next couple he'll go hitless. While we also had some nice games out of Shelton (a triple and a double. He's not only a power hitter, but he can just generally hit the ball) and then Carlos Guillen (Who had a double). Hitting was just great yesterday. If we could hit like that all season, we'd definitely be in the playoffs.

The pitching, ah, Rodney did great. Now for Rogers, I'm not so sure. 8 IP, 7 H, 1 ER, 3 BB/5 K. That's not a great ratio truly. Everything else looks good, except those damn walks. I don't know, maybe it's just me.

Dmitri left with an injury in the bottom of the sixth, haven't heard anything about that injury since. So, hopefully he's ok.

Overall, great game. Hopefully we can repeat it today against the Indians.