Thread: Well well well 4-10 - My thoughts

Well well well 4-10 - My thoughts

So, we're here again. 24 hours ago, I had the optimism. I had the hope. That we'd open up at home on the right note, on the right foot. Might I add that today was record crowds at Comerica, record crowds. All these fans coming out, because finally they can come out of their closets of embarrasment. 5-0 start, went to 5-1, and still the Tiger fans were coming in groups to the game. To support the home team of 313. To support our team. So what did we show for it, well, to say the least, nothing. We played horribly.

Shelton has burned out, and seriously, I hope he picks it back up.

As for Bonderman? Heh. Mediocre. Can't love the walks or the 2 HRs he gave up. But everything else, expectable, alright. Zumaya, not to mention, gave up a nice HR. Yah, nice, beautiful, partly the reason Tigers lost the game. I do mean beautiful, nice HR CREDE!

Anyways, Monroe had a nice game. Yah sure did, bout the only hitter that had a good game in my eyes. Seriously, this game started off bad right from the start. I missed the first 5 innings, why? Because it wasn't enough that I was up at 10:30 A.M watching the previews, the interviews, the everything, sitting their with my pop, getting ready to watch the game. No, I had to go run errands, I just had to. Bye bye to the first 5 innings. So, I came home, and shit, I forgot the score. Really don't care as of now. So, I'm sitting there, watching the game. First hit, Inge does a nice little bunt, well the catcher catches it. Of course, I'm in a frenzy, but hey two more outs, right? I just gooze with optimism when it comes to my ole Tigers. Anyways, up comes Granderson, well, he pops a foul right out to the 3rd baseman. Yah, Crede runs over there and catches the ball. Yup 2 outs now. So, who comes up, well mr. tiger of last year, Placido Polanco. Mr. Contact, yah know. Well, mr contact just pops one out to the field for an easy out. After that, there goes my TV to black. I couldn't stand no more of the game. I turned the shit for game, off. At that point I was . I come on to the internet and watch the rest of the game with Gamechannel on Yahoo! Nothing changed, Tigers lost.

Guess what, the best part about right now, is that I'll be falling asleep, and waking up tommorow. With a refreshed, and a renewed optimism that Tigers will actually win come Wed. Yes, nothing is better than the good day of Aprils, when baseball has returned.

The Tigers are the toilet of the league. They should be contracted. Stick to cheering for America's team.
    What is the worst source of diarrhea ?
    A)A bowl of chili, or
    B)Curt Schilling's mouth

Wake up on the wrong side of the bed today, yhova?