Thread: 4-12 - White Sox beat Tigers

4-12 - White Sox beat Tigers

Ok. So I looked at the boxscore. Didn't see the game, because the game wasn't on here locally. I figured I'd be in a bad mood after seeing the boxscore, but really, I'm not. It's not as bad as I thought. Even though there are a few people that are pissing me off.

Ok, so lets start off with the batters that sucked this game. Inge, Pudge, Granderson, and Infante. Now, Infante blows when hitting. He's not a good hitter. I expected it. As for Pudge, he's pissing me off. He should be hitting better. He's a veteran of the game and clearly he's not performing up to his capabilities. As for Inge, heh. Not much to say. As for Granderson, the kid could be playing so much better. Seriously, if he keeps it, I say put his ass down in AAA, and bring up Nook Logan.

Now, now, now. Before this game, Tigers didn't have any errors, until today. Mr. Guillen seemed to screw up a catcher, and Tigers got their first E. Guillen had a good hitting day, but the error, .

Now for pitching. Robertson pitched ok, if he didn't give up 3 walks, I would've told him great job on todays game. But the walks, piss me off. As for the RP, great job Spurling and Rodney. Two scoreless innings. Looking at Robertson, 62 strikes out of 101 pitches. That means 61% of his pitches were strikes. Not great, not horrible. Just ok.

I would like to congratulate Shelton on his 6th HR, he hit it when Tigers needed it most, bottom of 9th. Too bad the other batters couldn't get 1 more run.

Overall, Tigers should've won.

MLB ERA
    It's April 13th, and the Tigers should not have won the game. Other than that, I can agree with pretty much everything you said there.
    http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/1526/jenkssigya5.jpg

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

It's April 12th, heh. Screwed up on the date. Thanks for pointing that out.

Tigers should've definitely won the game, but they didn't hit when they needed to.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by RockSports17
    It's April 12th, heh. Screwed up on the date. Thanks for pointing that out.

Tigers should've definitely won the game, but they didn't hit when they needed to.
    How do you come to that conclusion? The only thing that even got them close was a late long ball by Shelton.

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)

Then they couldn't get the needed run to tie up the game because they didn't (look above at my post again) get a hit when they needed to. After Shelton's long ball.

Geez, I'm not going to say Tigers should've lost that game. No they should've played up to their capabilities, and they should've hit. Tigers should win every game. Sometimes, luck just doesn't roll their way.

MLB ERA
    Why wouldn't you say they deserved to lose if they did?

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)

Well they did deserve to lose today, because they didn't come up with the hits when needed. But see, in general, Tigers should've won, because our damn players who get paid to play this sport, should've hit the damn ball so we could score and won this game.

I never said that there was a mistake in the game. The Tigers lost, but they should've won. They could've won. But they didn't. It's a damn shame too. Luckily we got tons of games ahead of us. I just want us to go back on a winning streak. I'm already seeing the fans climbing back into their closets.

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    what are you saying Rocksports your a closet fan? Makes sence to me.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

Quote Originally Posted by mntwinsfan
    what are you saying Rocksports your a closet fan? Makes sence to me.
    I rather be a closet fan, than in the closet.